Try our savings calculator to estimate how much your company could save by using Xora StreetSmart's Mileage Manager with Trips App
Customer: State-wide Sensitive Materials Handling company with 100's of mobile employees
Situation: Employees visit multiple hospitals in a day using their own vehicles. Trips from their home to the first location get paid one rate, while trips throughout the day get paid a different rate.
Challenge: Processing faxed mileage expense reports required a full-time headcount and was costly.
Solution: Using the Xora Trips App, employees were able to properly code each trip with the data being uploaded to the Xora Mileage Manager. This data was then exported and put into the accounts payable system, automating the entire process.
Customer: Regional Beverage Delivery (DSD) with ~100 mobile employees
Situation: Drivers used company trucks to make deliveries to defined locations on a daily basis.
Challenge: With increasing gas prices, the company's profits were being damaged by rising fuel costs.
Solution: By using Xora's Mileage Manager, the ops manager was able to review each driver's routes, find instances where routes taken were not the most efficient, and situations of unauthorized trips. By addressing these issues they were able to reduce fuel expenses by 15%.
Proof of Service
Customer: Local Emergency Repair Services company with ~50 mobile employees
Situation: For after hours or expedited repair service orders customers were charged for mileage expenses.
Challenge: Employees had to manually record each trip and indicate if was billable. Paper travel forms had to be dropped off and manually entered into the company accounting system.
Solution: Using the Xora Trips App, employees were able to appropriately code each trip, and the data was uploaded to the Xora Mileage Manager in real time. This data was then exported and put into the accounting system streamlining the invoicing process and expediting payments.
Customer: Large City Government Social Services Agency with 20 mobile employees
Situation: Government employees were responsible for visiting the homes of at-risk children on a daily basis.
Challenge: Government agency required proof that their employees were making their daily visits an. required.
Solution: Using the Xora Trips App, employees were able to record when they left for a visit, when they arrived, how long they were there and when they left , and the GPS time stamp validation provided validation.
The promotion period is over...
but to get started or learn more about Xora StreetSmart's Mileage Manager, call 877-477-9672 or email email@example.com
* Read the Terms and Conditons below.
** Fuel savings are based on industry and customer averages and are not guaranteed by Xora.
Xora's "$10,000 Gas Giveaway" Sweepstakes
- March: Matt Talbot Recovery Services
- April: Central Distributors
- May: Goodwill Industries of Northwest NC, Inc.
- June: First Advocates
- Grand Prize: Installation and Service Technologies
No Purchase Necessary. Void Where Prohibited.
- Eligibility: Xora, Inc.'s Monthly "$10,000 Gas Giveaway" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to companies within the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia with 10 or more employees that manages a mobile work staff at the time of entry ("Entrants"). Employees of Xora, Inc. (the "Sponsor"), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and any other company associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Xora, Inc., 850 N. Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View, CA 94043.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrants' full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at [12:00] a.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST") on [March 1, 2014] and ends at [11:59] p.m PST on [June 30, 2014] ("Sweepstakes Period"). During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will conduct five consecutive monthly sweepstakes ("Monthly Sweepstakes"). Each qualified entry received by a Monthly Sweepstakes Deadline specified in the table below will be entered into monthly drawings to win a prize ("Monthly Drawing").
|Monthly Sweepstakes Deadlines
||[March 31, 2014], 11:59 p.m. PST
||[April 30, 2014], 11:59 p.m. PST
||[May 31, 2014], 11:59 p.m. PST
||[June 30, 2014],11:59 p.m. PST
||[June 30, 2014],11:59 p.m. PST
- How to Enter: Only one (1) entry per person on behalf of the company per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries roll over to the next month. There are two methods of entry:
All entries must be received by the Sweepstakes end date and time as determined by the computer time on Sponsor's server. Entries received by a Monthly Sweepstakes Deadline will be entered in that month's Monthly Drawing. Qualified entries not selected in a Monthly Drawing will roll over to the next Drawing.
- Xora Purchase: Buy a Xora StreetSmart or Verizon Field Force Manager package and submit a Trip using the Mileage Manager Trips App feature and your company is automatically entered in the Sweepstakes. Each day you submit a trip using the Mileage Manager Trips App feature, you get one (1) additional entry.
- Entry via U.S. Mail Without Purchase: You may also enter the Sweepstakes via U.S. Mail, by hand printing your company's name, address, city, state, ZIP code, contact person, contact's email address, daytime telephone number and the words "Xora "Gas Giveaway" Sweepstakes" on a 3" X 5" card, and mail it, in an envelope with postage affixed, to: Xora, Inc., 850 N. Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View, CA 94043. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the end of any Sweepstakes Deadline and received within 7 days in order to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per company per day.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, void, corrupted, misdirected, or otherwise unintelligible Entries and for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Entrants may encounter when submitting their entry. Incomplete, corrupted or otherwise illegible entries are void and will not be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false and to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to any mail in entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participating company. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All contact information provided must be valid, truthful and current. Companies discovered entering under several names will be disqualified. Only complete valid entries will be accepted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the company who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes: If eligible under these Official Rules, one (1) Monthly Selected Entrant will receive the following prize, for a total of five (5) Selected Entrants:
Monthly Prize: Four (4) monthly prizes of $1,250. Total Approximate Retail Value of Monthly Prizes ("ARV") of prize: $5,000.
Grand Prize: One (1) grand prize of $5,000.
Total ARV of Prizes: $10,000.
Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. No prize substitution allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. The Selected Entrant is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above, including without limitation phone, data and wireless plans. All activities related to the Prize are at the Selected Entrants' own risk and subject to whatever restrictions are imposed by the entities that govern activities. One (1) monthly prize per company. Monthly winners are still eligible for the Grand Prize. If prize is awarded but goes undelivered, unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, the prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor's sole discretion. If Selected Entrant is not reachable or is unable to participate in, accept a prize or any portion of a prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Entrant. Prizes will be delivered by U.S. Mail and/or overnight carrier (i.e., FEDEX, UPS), within Sponsor's sole discretion, to an address provided by the Selected Entrant, within approximately sixty (60) days of the Drawing Date (exact timing subject to change based upon availability of Prize). Prizes shall only be mailed to an address in the United States. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, any lost, misdirected, or stolen prizes. The Prize may be a taxable event. Entrants may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of any awarded prize.
- Winner Selection and Notification of Selected Entrant: Each qualified entry will be entered into random drawings prizes to take place on or about the dates listed in the table below. During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will conduct five (5) consecutive monthly drawings ("Monthly Drawings") to determine five (5) potential Sweepstakes winners ("Selected Entrants"). Qualified entries not selected in a Monthly Drawing will roll over to the next Drawing.
The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential Selected Entrant via phone or email in Sponsor's discretion within one (1) day of the drawing. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate Entrant as the winner, drawn at random from the remaining entries.
|Monthly Drawings (approximate dates)
||[April 7, 2014]
||[May 7, 2014]
||[June 9, 2014]
||[July 7, 2014]
||[ July 7, 2014]
A Selected Entrant may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Declaration/Release") within five (5) days of being notified. If a Selected Entrant fails to sign and return the Declaration/Release within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received.
An alternate Selected Entrant may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if a Selected Entrant: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason. Sponsor will not make multiple attempts to contact Selected Entrants. Assumed notification by caller ID and any subsequent returned calls do not constitute a winner.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, the Selected Entrant's acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for Sweepstakes Entities to use said Selected Entrant's company name, photographs, likeness, statements, biographical information, representative's voice, and city and state address for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, in perpetuity, without review, permission or further compensation.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any company it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person or company to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. You may not enter with multiple identities or email addresses or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the Sweepstakes. Should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Sponsor shall not be liable to the winners for failure to supply any prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the Sponsor'' control. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent, their respective subsidiaries or affiliate companies, and each such company's officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Rules and Winner's List: The selected winners will be recorded and made available on Sponsor's website at smart.clicksoftware.com/gasgiveaway. To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Xora "$10,000 Gas Giveaway" Sweepstakes, 850 N. Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View, CA 94043. Requests must be received within ninety (90) days from the end date of the Sweepstakes Period.